4.22.2010

One down.. four to go..

So, freshman year is officially over. I finished up my last assignments this morning and I packed up my entire room and took half of it home. It's really over. I can't believe how fast it went. I've met incredible people, endured incredibly hard classes, and had an incredible amount of fun! Living in Heritage Halls has been as blast, but I'm definitely not going to miss the dorms. Foxwood next year, baby! We'll have cupboard space in the kitchen, and CARPET! Oh carpet, how I've missed you. Freshman year out of the way, over, done, the end. Four more years and it's over forever! I can't believe it. I'm already done with a whole year of college.

School's over for four months - that's the happiness. Sadness? Julie and Haley left today. Me and Kirk are leaving tomorrow. And then Kirk's gonna be gone for the whole entire summer. The WHOLE thing. Like all of it. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do without my bestest friend in the whole entire world... but I guess I'll survive.

Also, MY BROTHER'S GETTING MARRIED!!! To the most wonderful girl in the whole word. I couldn't be happier! I do happy dances randomly just because I'm so excited. September 3 is the day and tomorrow I'm going to try on bridesmaid dresses with my sisters. It's happening: my brother's getting married. Ah! I'm so happy.


Don't Stop Believing that the Boston Red Sox will clean up their act and win the
World Series this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment