9.27.2014

#ROOK

A couple months ago I decided to create a new blog with wordpress. Turns out, I don't know how to run a wordpress blog at all. And I don't have the time or patience to figure it out. So, here we are, back on blogger. Where I'm much happier with my simple posts of words and pictures.



BIG news:
I'm a real life teacher.
Where people actually trust me with their children for 7 hours of the day.

I sorta think they're insane. But mostly I'm grateful.
I'm of the opinion that there's (almost) nothing better in this whole world than teaching.



RELATED news:
There's this other 6th grade teacher who is sorta becoming my very best friend. We'll call her KC.
When I say my prayers at night, I say things like, "Father, thank you for KC. Thank you for knowing me well enough to give me her. Because I would have already gone crazy if it weren't for her. So, thanks."

Also, we have a hashtag.



UNRELATED news:
The rock climber likes Vance Joy. So that's good.






1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well, Bethany! I'm sort of jealous that you get to be out in the schools teaching...Be sure to write about your fun adventures teaching here on the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete