10.05.2014

my weekend



I couldn't tell you exactly what every talk was about and I can't give you an inspirational quote word for word.

What is I can tell you is this:



The Spirit that I felt this weekend while listening to General Conference was real.

The Lord does speak through his servants.

I have lots of things that I need to work on.

But my Heavenly Father loves me no matter what.

And he's gonna help me through whatever comes my way.

Mostly I feel like I can conquer the world now.

I can't wait to listen to all these talks again.

And I can't wait to read and ponder over them.

Because these inspired men and women said a lot of things that touched my heart.

And if, for whatever reason, you didn't listen to General Conference. You should. lds.org



Favorites off the top of my head?
D. Todd Christofferson
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
David H. Oaks
Jeffery R. Holland
Jorg Klebingat
Thomas S. Monson
David A. Bednar

But favorites are mean, because I loved them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment